Zoni's commitment to the environment
Environmental impact reduction
In our vision for a sustainable growth company, Zoni aims to grow while reducing its direct impact on the environment. We believe reducing our greenhouse gas and water emissions, as well as waste, will positively impact our value chain.
Zoni is responsible for delivering event check-in software that helps organisations stay safer, and more efficient while running their events. We deliver a digital product with our customer’s choice to connect to low powered hardware, presenting them with sustainable options for maintaining their event management policies.
We are committed to the principles of sustainable development and recognise our responsibilities to our customers and the community to make a contribution that minimises the impact of our operations on the environment.
- Conserve energy, water, paper and other natural resources while still providing a comfortable working environment;
- Minimise waste through recycling and using recycled products and materials wherever practical;
- Prevent and minimise pollution from our activities;
- Provide an environmentally sound workplace, and progressively implement a range of environmentally sound work practices;
- Include environmental impacts in our purchasing policies where appropriate;
- Comply where possible with all relevant Australian Government, State and Territory environmental regulations, policies and initiatives;
- Foster an environmentally responsible culture and encourage staff to develop new ideas and initiatives; and
- Communicate this environmental statement to staff, customers and where possible the wider community.
We are a technology company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
Zoni offers extensive online guides and assists customers with setup and ongoing top tier support staff