Zoni Event Kiosks
The Zoni kiosk for iPad is your perfect companion for running a smart, contact free check-in experience.
The Zoni iPad App
The Zoni iPad app is purpose build for many tasks to help you run a smarter, contact free and professional looking event every time. It has a host of features that compliment events of any size and type. The one app does it all.
- Display as a check-in kiosk for attendees to look up their name and check-in on arrival
- Scan attendee QR codes for a contact free check-in experience keeping your event space safe and healthy
- Brand it with your event colours and logo
- Connect the Brother label printer with Bluetooth and instantly print attendee name badges you customise
- Use it as an administrator and look up and manage attendee check-ins
- Load the same app on your iPhone and use it to scan QR codes and manage attendees, including printing badges just like the iPad kiosk version.
Zoni on your iPhone
The Zoni iPad app can also be installed on any iPhone device providing you a slightly different experience but with many more useful tools just for your event admins.
- Use it as a hand scanner to scan attendee QR codes for easy assisted check-in
- Lookup and manage your attendee lists
- Check reports and see who has checked-in
- Save money and costs, admins can use their own devices or you can provide them with one, either an iPhone or an iPod touch device
- Great way to provide a personal assisted check-in experience right from your pocket
- Connect to the Brother label printer and print attendee badges when they check-in
Safer, contact free check-in
With the Zoni App for iPad and iPhone devices you can provide a completely free attendee check-in experience so your guests don’t need to touch anything.
Simply scan QR codes you send attendees, either from Zoni or if you use the Eventbrite or Meetup integration they can use those QR codes too.
A no contact check-in reduces the amount of contact of surfaces keeping everyone safer from transmittable germs and infectious diseases including COVID, influenza, gastro and the like.
Help people with disabilities or other barriers to entry
With Zoni being used in admin mode on iPad or iPhone for admins you can assist those who need a little extra support when they check-in.
This makes sure everyone gets a fair go and they can easily check-in with assistance from your team. All they need to do is show you their QR code or tell you who they are and you can look them up and do a check-in manually.
One Zoni app solution for everyone!
Run multiple kiosks
For large events you can setup as many Zoni check-in kiosks as you need. Not only does this speed up attendee check-in but offers you unique ways to use the app.
- Zoni kiosks at the door for check-in arrivals
- Exhibitors can setup a Zoni kiosk at their stands to capture leads and business opportunities
- Sponsors can also setup a Zoni kiosk to capture leads.
- Add kiosks at the entry to your conference rooms, speaking rooms, different entry points any where throughout your event to capture attendee movements.
Zoni software plans include all the following standard features
We are a technology company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
Zoni offers extensive online guides and assists customers with setup and ongoing top tier support staff